Thursday, January 12, 2012

V-GEN

Just around 1 week my class begins, and yet i feel so tired of the assignments, presentations and the boring tutorials. Definitely, this degree course is much different from the last foundation course. And this made me feel so confused of what are my beloved tutors talking about. They very kind, they explained to us patiently on how to carry out the assignments. But when they asked us whether we already get a clear idea about it, there were just so many question marks floated up there, but i dont have any idea on how to ask them. For me, at overall, they only tell us the concept of the assignment, but not explaining actually. =.= I sit at the first row everytime and yet i dont know what is my tutor talking. Hmmmm sucks!

During this semester, i will learn the following subjects.
- Tamadun Islam
- Tamadun Asia
- Falsafah dan Pendidikan Di Malaysia
- Bahasa Cina (Pengajaran Fonetik dan Teknik pengajaran dalam kelas)
- English Language Proficiency I
- Pengurusan Gerak Kerja Kokurikulum (GERKO)

I challenge myself again. I create a game by myself and insert in my power point presentation.

Oh ya, and one else, i will be joining a kind of good activity called V-GEN. Full name for it is Vegetarian Generation. On Monday of every month second and fourth week, i will eat vegetarian foods together with my friends. After listening to the benefit explanation by my friends, i did realise that is good, so i join. Hmmm.

9 Jan 2012! First time V-GEN!!! ^^

No comments: