Friday, January 27, 2012

First Time, Last Time!

Yesterday morning sore throat, today flu's turn to visit me. 

Today afternoon after fed a tablet of Hurix's 600 Fluaway medicine tablet, i went to Hong Leong bank to help my mum deposit the money. Since it still long way to wait for my turn, then i went out of the bank, there is an ATM machine, i took out my ATM card and check for my account balance. I checked, yea the amount is correct, no less or more, after the trancript rceipt was printed out, i leave ATM machine and walk in the bank, proceed with the mission given by my mother. 

After few seconds, i realised i left my ATM card there and didn't click 'CANCEL SERVICE' at last! I U-TURN go back, saw my ATM card missing!! Guess there's somebody took it. :((( Sigh, my sick really get myself a big problem. Then, i quickly report my case to Hong Leong bank worker, asked her to check for my account balance, realised there's RM200 missing from my account only, i quickly filled in the form to cancel my ATM card service, luckily there was not so much money missing. Thank god.

I really hate myself for why being so careless, i promise wont have the next time, promise! T___T
 

No comments: