Saturday, January 21, 2012

CNY Mood Is Ready!

..21 January 2012.




Morning...
I reached home around 1.30am today. Suppose to reach earlier, because due to the traffic jam and OPS 25, so the bus schedule delayed. Anyway, as long as reached home safely and could gather with my beloved family, how long was the trip also worth to be. By the way, my uncle also just back from Johor today. He and his family reached granny house at around 9am. 


Afternoon...
I dyed my hair, dark brown colour. I dislike it to be so bright since it is not encouraged in my campus, anyway, dark colour is allowed and many people dyed theirs too! New look, honestly i still trying to get used of it! XD


Night...
We went to granny house in kampung koh, sitiawan. We were so happy since had been long time didnt meet them up. My uncle and aunt also just dyed their hair, dark brown colour too! Along the time staying there, as usual, adults chatting about adults stuff, kids fooling around and i played my aunt newly bought Samsung Galaxy SII. My mother had endless topics to chat with his brother, until 11pm my daddy started to complain that he was sleepy, she could only stop her mouth and go back home.


Few more minutes the eve of chinese new year comes, it comes too soon and i dont hope it passed so soon too! :(



No comments: