Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day After Day

Lets begin the story from the day i back to Seremban. I and Lawrence reached Seremban at around 2.30pm, luckily there was no heavy traffic jam as what people said. A while after back to my hostel, i went to Jusco. Raining heavily and it reminded me of my spoiled umbrella, so i bought an umbrella there.

I saw lion dance in Jusco. ^__^

On the first schooling day, i was really lazy to got up so early. I woke up and walked to the toilet like a drunk people, almost stumbled over a big stone that time. Luckily it didn't happen, if not the situation will be so awkward! HAHA

1.15pm the class dismissed. My class ended quite early that day.

In the evening, i went to Jusco again, together with my classmates. They are shi ying, katherine, elaine, kee luan and jocelyn. Firstly, we bought I LOVE HK 2012 movie tickets. When the ticket girl told us the total ticket price, i was shocked! each ticket costs RM13!!! Damn so expensive!! She said the price just increased recently. Oh my god... >____<'''

While waiting for the movie showtime, we went to Sushi King for our dinner. The board outside Sushi King showed that the sushi taken from 3pm until 6pm will be given 20% dicsount. We had a look on our watches, gosh it was 5.45pm already! and we had just around 15 minutes only! We ate so fast and funny, try to imagine that we swallowed the sushi one by one by the mouth open big! =__=

Sushi King. ^___^

After sushi king, we went to walk around before the movie. I searched for Kelly Clarkson "Stronger" VCD album but failed. A bit disappointing.

7.20pm, we entered the cinema.
 This movie is funny!

The funniest part! I laughed like a mad!! XDD

Before back to hostel, i bought myself a laptop soundbar for the class presentations and teaching purpose later, costs RM129. Quite expensive but its sound quality really nice.

EDIFIER USB soundbar with two years warranty. :))



No comments: