Thursday, January 5, 2012

January First Post: Degree Life Started

On 3rd january, i back to my campus. After arriving at my hostel, I started to clean up my room. I spent around 3 hours for it.

This my beloved: sleeping department.. With my nemo fish too! ;D

The cupboard and my pails. And i bought a new broom.

Inner view of the cupboard. :)

My study table. The stuff which covered by a piece of pink colour cloth
 is actually my printer.

My second beloved: food department!

The view can be seen from the window of my room, here's it.

On 4th of January, interaction week has begun. At 9am, I and my classmates went to balai kerapatan for the registration. After that, we attended several briefings related to the structure of the PISMP program, including discipline management, examination system, BIG activitiy and so on. Interaction activities are suspended temporary at 5.30pm, then a moral lecture begins at 7.30pm, until 9pm only activities of the day are completed.

New year new course new start, wish all good luck! :)






No comments: