Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Want You To Be Mine

Allowance just banked in our accounts and my friends around me are so excited to story about the new phone, they are making their mind up to have a new one. I heard Samsung SII, S Plus, IPhone 4S and so on. It less or more actually had influenced my mind to change a new one too. Because i really fed up with my Nokia C6, the symbian touch screen system so not sensitive, play game also not fun, lame music player and also its heavy weight. 

However, after thought so long about it, i decided to give up my mind to change a new one. New phone will never end, as long as I can still text and make calls, at least my phone is better than the poorer people who are only afford to buy old model phones. I should feel grateful of what i own already. 

By the way, i am trying my best to save money. I wanted for a thing so bad, and i dreamed it for so long already, thats Canon Powershot Digital Camera!! Photography had been my hobby since secondary school. I like to capture every remarkable moment in my life, keep it in my photo album, it signifants my growth everyday. 

I aim to have it by end of this year, best luck to myself~! ^__^

No comments: