Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year, 2013!


Another new year has come. The time flies and we have to start through another life stage. I went back to the campus and officially started my semester 3 programme. Time gone fast and soon I still have another 5 semesters to complete my course. Thought about when I was still a fresh graduate from SPM and just once get the offer for the course. Nevertheless,a new year has created another new page for us. Set the goal and hit it right.

By the way, my class just received news about our second elective course is Kemahiran Hidup (KH). This is certainly not our own choice and this is the decision made by my campus authority. Like it or not, we still have to accept it.

Another thing is the result for Officer Training Course organized by St.John Ambulance Malaysia National Headquarter has just released. I passed the exam. I will go through an officer appointment process and ready for a tougher and challenging task. When I was just requested to join the course by the officer, I had already consider thoroughly and mentally prepared for it. The main reason I want to go back St.John is I want to gain another more meaningful experience in leading and serving my division.

New year begins, let us pray that it will be a year with peace, happiness and abundance of new friends, God bless us through out the new year.

No comments: