Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day

Today christmas, i have no any plan until Amy asked me go out. Amy was my ex-tauke niang.


Sharp at 6pm, she came to my house fetch me and we headed to Marina Island at Lumut. 

Right at the time, we could enjoy the scene of sunset, It is beautiful! :)

Amy with her new born daughter, Angelina Ling.

This is Jia Min. She was too shy to take photo, this was the only one photo of her i have. Side face. ==

Amy's hubby, i used to know him as Sky Ling only. ==

Amy's 2 years old son, Stanley Ling. Like to scold me as idiot. =.='''

But anyway, he is cute!!! XD

Me. :)

Me with Amy. :)

After photoshooting for nearly 2 hours, we were hungry then we rushed to Mr Frog Porridge Restaurant. This was my actually first time come to this restaurant but it would be my best ever taste! The foods here are pretty good delicious and the prices are reasonable. Actually not necessary to have the frog as your meal if you dislike (i am the one), because there still have many other choices. I surely will visit this restaurant again if i have the chance next time! 

Around 10pm, we get back to our home. I feel exhausted, but fun. :)






No comments: