Monday, December 19, 2011

It Is Painful

Yesterday night, my parents quarrel. Actually because something happened in my big family then influenced the small family like us. My daddy lost control and shout at my mum, my mum could not bear it then shout back, it was happening in a silent night. I am a child, could help mothing, just stood aside and keep my mouth shut.


Not long after this, finally the war ended. Daddy back to room and off to his bed. My mum started crying in the dark, my heart feels painful to look my mum in teary eyes. I said nothing at that moment and just hold my mum's hand, i would let her know, i am her daughter and will always stay aside her.


Actually, my heart was so damn painful to witness such condition. Why adults could turn a simple thing so complex, it shouldn't be this way, i shouldn't witness this, my heart is pain.


Yesterday late night i wished i could  find somebody to share my feeling, but at that moment, i couldn't really get someone to comfort me, because it's late night, the time to sleep.


I am sad. :(

No comments: