Sunday, August 1, 2010

Live Life To Fullest

So bad, my total post in July only one...haiz, too busy recently and not free to write the new post.

Just finished my geography power point presentation, the contents are about the change of climate, ozone depletion and the greenhouse effects. I watched some videos of it and realised that it is urgent to save our earth. Save the earth, save the life.

Next, today i also heard a bad news of my friend, Tommy Lim. His daddy passed away beacuse killed by his foreigner workers and threw into a 'perigi'. I realised, we have to be filial towards our parents when they are still alive. Anyway, may he rest in peace. Tommy, we will always stand by your side, you still have us to care about you.

One of the songs that i sang with my friends before i further my study in IPRM. I miss you all, my friends.


No comments: