Saturday, July 24, 2010

Latest about me

ARRGH......finally i am free to write my new post!! >.<

These few days i am really tiring lar...So many assignments have to rush in such a short period given by the  teachers. All assignments come in a time together, it really made my day...owwwwhh extremely BAD man!!!!!!!!!! Even my sleeping hours also reduced from day to day. I really feel tired enough and always thinking when will i have a good rest day, just one day please...T.T

And i am quite a little bit homesick-ing now, i miss my hometown and hopefully the September will be coming as soon as possible!!! I am also miss my friends, especialy that i am super duper close with them, like Pei Yin, Sei Ai, Su Yee, Ai Lieng, Zhi Teng, Yi Lin, Yoke Nee and so on...ARGH~ just want to back to my home immediately, can i?? HMM,.

Then i am also like to update about what had happened to me recently, hehe.

1. On 11st, 12nd and 13rd of July, we were selected to perform human graphic for 2nd Asean School Games at KL Football Stadium.
2. I was selected to be the assistant secretary of institute Tennis Ball Club.
3. I had finished my 4 power point presentations with my friends together, and we performed them quite well, well done to my group friends!! ^^
4. I became the member of Persatuan Tarian Etnik/ Moden (not my choice)


with my friends...=]

Thats all for today, i am feeling uncomfortable, have to take a good rest. Share with you all again by next time. Bye!! =]

No comments: