Monday, April 5, 2010

gambateh to myself

My spm result was released on 11 mac. Well, I scored 8A's out of ten subjects and don't mind to expose my result here too.

Bahasa Melayu A+
Bahasa Inggeris A
Pengetahuan Moral A
Sejarah A+
Mathematics A+
Additional Mathematics A+
Physics A
Chemistry A-
Biology B+
Bahasa Cina C+


Well, i think i should feel satisfied already to get this result although it is not very good, since i only started my revision by august. Before august, i spent almost 1 years and the half in co-curriculum activities and play play play, didn't focus exclusively on my study at all. So....hehe.

After spm result released that day, i become blur and confused. Blur to choose which way should i go. College? University? Form 6? Matriculation? I don't know at all. I worried if i have made a wise choice or i will regret.

Finally, after heeding advices from some of my friends and relatives, i have made my mind. I am going to study form 6 science stream in ACS sitiawan. No more to consider, this is the best choice. Well, don't laugh at me, my target, 4As in STPM then entering local U to study pharmacy or medical health, i know it is quite impossible and hard for me to do it. However, i do believe my hard worrk will be paid off someday, gambateh to myself...!

No comments: