Friday, April 23, 2010

All The Best

My mummy warned me not to bother st.john stuff anymore or she will kick me out from this home. Although i know she surely won't do this, but i still sad after hear this.

Last 2 months, i spent a lot of time and efforts to train my division a/c team who are going to take part in area first aid competition. Very happily, they qualified into state level. They then asking me one question, "suit li, are you still continue to be our pengiring?". I glanced around and just answered them "maybe....?" 

I can't give them definite answer though i really wish to. This is just because the day before the competition right, is 11hb mac 2010, the day that spm result was released. I only scored 8A's and this is the result after i only started my revision 3 months before the exam. "Mom, i think i should feel satisfy already? Since i didn't pay much hard work.", i told my mom who was looking at my result unhappily. My mom then replied me,

"Yea, maybe you really have to thank god to get such this result. But, if you heeding my advice, don't bother st.john stuff and started the revision earlier, i think you surely won't get this result but will be the better. What to do with 8A's?"

So, clearly, she now hate St.John very much. So, i resigned as a/c team pengiring, extremely sad. This is the first year we beat into state level, i really want to fight together with them, to achieve the best result. Sadly, i can't. However, i had prepared one set of notes about first aid, hope i can help them as well.

Tomorrow, they having competition already. Just wanna let them know, 

My spirit will always be together with you-
"always fight to achieve better".
ALL THE BEST......i am always praying for you guys.....=]

2 comments:

HeAh said...

dun sad arr..=))

they will noe yr spirit is belongs with them =))!!

Ching Suit Li said...

thanks ar heah...muacks...XD