Saturday, July 21, 2012

Since Tonight Is A Sleepless Night

Since tonight is a sleepless night, i plan to sink myself into blogging site. Sleepless night because my wrongly arranged timetable today. I slept from from 5pm, after done my assignments, i just hope to take a nap. Who knows, at the end, i wake up at 12am. And it caused me to have an insomnia night ever again.


I didn't really have mood to sink in my assignments, i just open my laptop and sat alone with the little of light reflecting on my desk. I am thinking on how to spend this long night. I thought over and over, many things come across my mind. I thought of the coming holiday, stacking assignments and events after holiday, upcoming gymnastic and so on. There are so much things to be planned in a well manner. My life is starting to get hectic. Breathless once think about that. What to do? Thats my life, i have to accept it willfully as my challenge, as well as the pre-mental preparation to ready myself into working life later. Challenge accepted? LOL!


At the end, i spent the night with lots of relaxing music, is soulful at this lonely night. Good night, everyone. Tomorrow is a better day. Refreshing sun rise is waiting us to wake up for the next. ;-)


No comments: