Sunday, May 20, 2012

520! Wait Me Back



Today's date tells something: 520! If traslated into chinese, it means I LOVE YOU. Yeah, i love my family, i love my friends, i love my classmates, i love everything is meaning good for me. But not exactly will be the exam. This exam gets everyone mad, degree course isn't easy to pursue. Someone told me, guess this is the worthless thing to do before getting a high paid salary? haha. This is so true.

This reminded me of somehow i was being so reluctant to enter this campus before. I had once cried to beg my mom for not asking me to pursue this teacher training course, because the course that government gave me not really what I want. Is CHINESE, my chinese is lame since i was in primary school. I can't image how to cope all these while i can't handle the basic knowledge well? I started to imagine and imagine, then it made me cried, until i dont have a good idea to make my own decision. My mom said i can choose to continue my form six if i am confident to get a good result at last. It comes to a silent.

Suddenly, it comes a while, thats pei yin's message, She asked me about my result. I said i hit it. Then I phoned her and cried, I said i don't have enough courage to face the failure, if failed how? That time i only thought about this question, but never finding a way to comfort myself in accepting the new challenge. Luckily her words had motivated me, and now i am here, teacher training campus! Haha..

After entered the campus, after i joined so many academic activities with my lecturers, coursemates and students, i found i have gradually gained the passion towards this job. This is a great motivation for me! :)

Now, nothing much to think, i just want to focus on my exam and pass it. But is always pleasant to take a short break in life. :)

Still left three days only! Hope i can really cope this well and go back home! :D



No comments: