Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Change Myself Before Let The Truth Change Me

Well, the exam is coming tomorrow, and still i can keep on facebook-ing and chatting with friends. I think i am going to insane soon. Since i am not yet mentally prepared for the exam, i am sure i would not be able to accept the truth later: the bad insulting result!! :-X



I know whats the consequence if i do not study hard for the exam, but still i dare to act like a boss now, doing nothing, like an useless people only.


I changed a lot, since i entered this campus, i always burn the midnight oil. I wondering is that because the environmental factor influenced me? In the primary school, i always get the encouragemnets and guidances from parents and teachers. They always take me like a little kid, always keep me in their eyes. In the secondary school, my parents start to loose me, gave the little freedom to me. In the campus now, my parents think of me is a good teenager, decided to set me free, let me decide in whatever I think i'm right, i started to think like a boss, always put aside the academic stuffs and focus on the outdoor activities and amusements.


I will get worsen if i continue being like this. Oops, wake up! Time to change myself before let the truth change me. Back to textbooks now. =__=

No comments: