Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nokia, I choose you~

So bad, my phone spoiled...Feel like god is fooling me, seriously. Moment ago before i went for my shower, my phone is still functioning well. Once i was back from my shower, found that my phone can't function anymore, can't switch on, i also dun know whats wrong with this stupid phone. ISH.

Since this phone i bought it for not more than 1 years yet, so it is still under guarantee period...So, i plan to bring back this phone for repairment at the shop where i bought it and buy a lousy nokia phone as a spare tyre first. If not, it will cause me hard to make contact with my people.

Currently i am using Sony Ericsson T700...is also my third phone...Next time when i plan to change the phone model, i will choose Nokia phone rather than the Sony Ericsson phone. 

Nokia, I choose you...hahahaha. XD

No comments: