Monday, September 20, 2010

AHEM

~19.9.2010~

Ahem.

Ahem ahemm.

I back to my campus already~!

After i cleaned my room, around 8pm.

I bathed and at first planned to do the assignment,

But so bad,

My room plug not functioning!! >.<

I always get used to it already, sometimes it suffering mental problem too, i forgive it, doesn't matter........................................ XD

So, nothing interesting to do, therefore did the ever best thing:-

SLEEP! ahaha.

Take a good rest also good, so tiring after having a long journey from my hometown to the campus and cleaning my room, have assembly to go on the following day somemore. damn it.

Well, my campus life begins again after 2 weeks semester break holiday.

Time is still tickling, we have to get going too.

ZZZZZ.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi ^^
1st time here...
support support...
i still in holiday-mood ar..
suffer-ing when schul reopen..
haiz..
u r the greatest in class i think coz oo..
so tough for u alone to come here..
anyway..
jz wan to say..
"Gambateh! Suit Li Mei Mei!"
XDDD dun angry yar ^^

Ching Suit Li said...

HAHA...thanks, PKU jie jie...XD

Anonymous said...

welcome welcome ^^
hw come u wil know is me de~~
cheah~~
so fast pecah rahsia liao~~
haiz~~
then o~~
ur blog really attractive lolx..
i wil support u by time to time lolx..
continue to write oo ^^